Thursday, May 18, 2017

SKIN TREATMENT BLACK SOAP

Hello everyone this is what I used in making my black soap Ghana black soap, tamarind, extracts of papaya,mulberry and bearberry, castor oil, shea butter, coconut oil, AHA, turmeric and whitening powders ,honey ,Chinese licorice root ,jojoba oil, grapeseed oil,wheat germ oil, avocado oil, carrot oil, almond oil, goat milk,neem oil African camwood original sandalwood fragrance .....this are what I used. It's really sad how some of our members here speak to people and sometimes this can really make people change their minds or perceptions about things here. I am not aware that it was said you have to post your recipe here after production, A girl here spoke to me here as if am her child or what? Pls watch the way you speak to people in public..... Thank you for the prayers, God bless you all too.

Credits - Emem Udo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...