Wednesday, May 10, 2017

CURE FOR POISON OR MEASURES TO BE TAKEN.

CURE FOR POISON OR MEASURES TO BE TAKEN.

Poison is any substance that is harmful to your body. You might swallow it, inhale it, inject it, or absorb it through your skin. Any substance can be poisonous if too much is taken.

But I also want to call your attention to spiritual poisoning or charm.
Whenever you feel poisoned, you need to be spontaneous in whatever you do.
To quickly counter the effect

WHAT ARE THESE THINGS TO USE?

1. Palm oil
2. Urine
3. Bitter cola
4. Charcoal

PALM OIL

Good for poisons ingested or absorbed through the skin.
It neutralizes the effect instantly

URINE

This is a WONDER God created in human to solve all health problems naturally by just drinking it and washing your skin with it.
Urine cures both SPIRIT n BODY.

This is a lesson for another day.

BITTER COLA is also a poison neutralizer.

I'll use my mom as a case study but lemme quickly talk on the greatness of charcoal too.

CHARCOAL

If you notice any person who has been poisoned please don't hesitate to give that person. "charcoal"
*Clean/ well grinded charcoal should be used.

(Mix in water/urine)

No matter how powerful the poison is,

It will neutralise it immediately
(Even snake bites)

*Use It also for stomach pain (mix the charcoal inside water)
Be it severe or little stomach pain. It will bring relief.

*it is used for toothaches

just apply it to the affected tooth' without water, make sure it is grinded.

* For those complaining of red/brown teeth your teeth will be white in no time.

' its very very good for brushing... Trust me, in no time your teeth will be sparkling white..

Even if your teeth isn't brown and you want it to be whiter and sparkling, use Charcoal...

* If you have a sore' big or small that refuses to heal' please apply grinded charcoal on the affected area. it will fasten the healing....

 That is the power of charcoal.

Now back to my mom on poison

Hers was spiritual

She was approaching her office while she felt a sharp pain from the sole of her foot. Instantly the leg started to swell n couldn't walk well again. So, she rushed home. Thank God work was close home. I saw the pain in her eyes n asked what happened as I saw her limp. She said she has been poisoned. The short drive home that leg was already double its actual size.
The next thing, she brought out a bowl an urinated in it. Chewed bitter cola in the urine Deepen her leg in it as she just kept pouring it all over the swollen leg. She was also eating n drinking them. Of course, she did all these amidst prayers n vola! The swollen leg reduced back to normal n that was the end of pain. By the evening, it had become history to the glory of God.

This is the WONDER of urine.

I learnt this from my mom that day.

Contact
08023388321

#taratanaspa #welnesscoach #poison #health #training #Festaclagos

3 comments:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HIV/aids & Herpes virus for 4 years now… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME contact whatsApp number.( +2347030936239 ) I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr, CHUKWU MADU herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME and very happy with my hubby and family. Email him on (dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com)
     or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number (+2347030936239)
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Ex Back
    {10}Lottery Spell
    {11}Money Spell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS INFORMATION ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLUTA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLUTA VIA HIS EMAIL; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP ON +2349065326267 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER IS NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349065326267.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR OLUTA

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...