Sunday, May 14, 2017

BLACK / GHANA SOAP PRODUCTION

How d black soap is done gather head of palm nut remove d nut n burn d head to ashes then gather d ash n put it in a clean bucket put enough water depending on d quantity of d head u burnt turn it n leave to settle then u sieve with cheese cloth pour d water in a frying pan d one used to fry garri allow d water to dry then use ur cutlass to scrap it then u put enough red oil u leave for sometimes n bring it down ur black soap is ready. Pls when cooking dnt call its name it is believed that if d name is called while cooking it will not foam again

Credits - Chioma Onuoha

1 comment:

  1. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HIV/aids & Herpes virus for 4 years now… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME contact whatsApp number.( +2347030936239 ) I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr, CHUKWU MADU herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME and very happy with my hubby and family. Email him on (dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com)
     or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number (+2347030936239)
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Ex Back
    {10}Lottery Spell
    {11}Money Spell.

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...