Sunday, June 24, 2018

SHRINK FIBROIDS AND BURN FAT IN 90 DAYS

 

SHRINK FIBROIDS AND BURN FAT IN 90 DAYS

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign (noncancerous). The cause of fibroids is unknown.



TYPES OF FIBROIDS: Different fibroids develop in different locations in and on the uterus.

INTRAMURAL FIBROIDS

Intramural fibroids are the most common type of fibroid. These types appear within the muscular wall of the uterus. Intramural fibroids may grow larger and can stretch your womb.

SUBSEROSAL  FIBROIDS

Subserosal fibroids form on the outside of your uterus, which is called the serosa. They may grow large enough to make your womb appear bigger on one side.

PEDUNCULATED  FIBROIDS

When subserosal tumors develop a stem (a slender base that supports the tumor), they become pedunculated fibroids.

SUBMUCOSAL FIBROIDS
These types of tumors develop in the middle muscle layer (myometrium) of your uterus. Submucosal tumors are not as common as other types, but when they do develop, they may cause heavy menstrual bleeding and trouble conceiving.


WHAT CAUSES FIBROIDS?

It is unclear why fibroids develop, but several factors may influence their formations. Family History Fibroids may run in the family. If your mother, sister, or grandmother has a history of this condition,you may develop it as well... Now I will show you what God has kept for us to treat this stubborn disease called fibroid.... With the help of ....
2 big size of Melon (Yoruba call it egusi, Bara)
5 bulbs of White Onion
Lime juice
10 Ghana seeds
 Gin..

Method :- Get two big size of melon use your knife and open it remove the seeds inside then slice it into cubes and pour all in a 5litre container, slice the onion into the container, pound 10 seeds of Ghana seeds into the container, add 50ml of lime juice then fill the container up with any white Gin, allow to ferment for 24hrs....

This mixture is very powerful to bring down any form of fibroid starting from 90days which many women I have done this for have testified but I am giving it out for free today...good luck.

Dosage for fibroid:- Take 10 tablespoon first thing in the morning before meal. 10 tablespoon last thing at night after food.

Dosage for big tommy :-10 tablespoon before meal in the morning and 10 tablespoon before meal when you eat by 6pm NOTE:- You must eat before 6pm or by 6pm everyday until you see good result

Dosage for TTC Mothers:- Take 15 tablespoon first thing before you eat in the morning 3times in a week..

CAUTION:- You might defecate for some minutes after using it for the first time.. Pregnant mother cannot use it!! For more info if you need to get anything like the Ghana seeds which is hard to get among all the ingredients please call SIR EDDY ON +2347032253043 its two in a sachets and the price is #300 for a sachet...

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND BACK AFTER A LONG WHILE


    Each time I recall how I got my girlfriend back and better for real, it gladdens my heart with beautiful thoughts of all that transpired all thanks to Dr. Odinani Owelle who did it all with a spell cast I hardly believe in and being that it was the first time I ever tried it out.
    How it all happened, I lost a relationship I value with every bit of my life because I cheated on my girlfriend and she caught me, even though I did not get involved with the other girl in question, my girlfriend did not bother considering that because she was angry about me ever conceiving such thought in my heart, she decided to give up a long time relationship for just that. The quarrel lingered for quite sometime until I can across a post that looks more like a testimony online and thought of giving it a trial of which I am now the one testifying of the goodness and awesome help I got from Dr. Odinani Owelle
    In less than three damn days, my girlfriend did return to me and things have being awesome and our relationship has being blazing since then. I really wanna use this testimonial note of mine to reaching to broken homes and relationships to get the same help I did get from this wonderful Doctor. Just reach out to him for any case or troubles. Contact Him on his email address odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com He is the hope of life, his spell cast is so real.

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...