Sunday, June 17, 2018

GUAVA LEAVES AND ITS VARIOUS CURES

DID YOU KNOW?

1.Tea made from guava leaves decreases bad cholesterol levels (LDL) without affecting the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).

2.Guava leaf tea can also treat bronchitis and cough.

3.You can relieve the itching caused by allergies by applying crushed guava leaves on the affected area.

4.Insect bites can also be relieved with the abovementioned method.

5.You can treat hair loss by boiling guava leaves. Use the cooled liquid to massage your scalp in order to prevent further hair loss.

6.Guava leaves can help you lose weight. The tea made from these leaves prevents carbohydrates to turn into sugar while suppressing the appetite.

7.In case of food poisoning guava leaf tea provides great relief for the upset stomach.

8.Diarrhea and dysentery can also be treated with guava leaves due to their powerful antimicrobial properties.

9.In case of enlarged prostate or prostate cancer guava leaf tea works like a charm.
10.Men who have fertility problems should consume this tea.

11.If you have problems with acne or pimples the guava leaves can help you heal them and reduce their appearance due to the vitamin C they contain.

12.To prevent infections from minor cuts or skin abrasions apply crushed guava leaves. Another way of using this miraculous tea is to relieve outer ear infection. Take a few drops from the cooled guava tea and apply them in your ear.

13.For dengue treatment, take 9 guava leaves and boil them in 5 cups of water. Boil until half of the water evaporates.

14.Diabetic should also consume this tea because it does not stimulate insulin secretion but it helps reduce blood sugar levels.

15.If you have a toothache or inflamed gums and sores in your mouth chewing guava leaves will provide a great relief.

16.If you have those annoying blackheads you can remove them with your homemade guava scrub. Crush a few leaves and stir them with some water and apply them like you do with your regular face scrub.

17.The previous method is also great for preventing premature skin aging.

TAKE THE LEAVES AND SOAK THEM TO REMOVE DIRT.THEN BOIL THE LEAVES UNTIL WATER TURNS BROWN.REMOVES THE LEAVES AND THROW THEM AWAY.USE THE WATER TO DRINK OR WASH YOUR FACE OR HAIR.PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING LADIES PLEASE DONT DRINK THIS WATER.

Credit Awodokun Marie

2 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND BACK AFTER A LONG WHILE


    Each time I recall how I got my girlfriend back and better for real, it gladdens my heart with beautiful thoughts of all that transpired all thanks to Dr. Odinani Owelle who did it all with a spell cast I hardly believe in and being that it was the first time I ever tried it out.
    How it all happened, I lost a relationship I value with every bit of my life because I cheated on my girlfriend and she caught me, even though I did not get involved with the other girl in question, my girlfriend did not bother considering that because she was angry about me ever conceiving such thought in my heart, she decided to give up a long time relationship for just that. The quarrel lingered for quite sometime until I can across a post that looks more like a testimony online and thought of giving it a trial of which I am now the one testifying of the goodness and awesome help I got from Dr. Odinani Owelle
    In less than three damn days, my girlfriend did return to me and things have being awesome and our relationship has being blazing since then. I really wanna use this testimonial note of mine to reaching to broken homes and relationships to get the same help I did get from this wonderful Doctor. Just reach out to him for any case or troubles. Contact Him on his email address odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com He is the hope of life, his spell cast is so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...