Saturday, June 3, 2017

How to prepare zobo drink

How to prepare zobo drink💖

Ingredients

1) zobo leaves
2) pineapple peel
3) ginger
4) cloves (called konofuru in yoruba)
5) artificial sweetener..flavor
6) water
7) clean bottles to refrigerate ur drink

For preparation see pictures

Cloves..d dried flower bus of a tropical tree used as an aromatic spice and highly medicinal cloves are anti.fungal..antibacterial..antiseptic and analgesic

Ginger roots..also medicinal..Ginger has many health benefits including balancing blood sugar and supporting heart health

Zobo leaves  highly nutritional too..water soluble antioxidant has huge quantities of vitamin C organic acids including citric acid tartaric acid and maleic acid acidic polysaccharides and flavonoids glycosides as like delphinine and cyanidin anti..hypertensive properties anti..bacterial properties its and enzyme inhibitor and a high level of antioxidant

The whole of Pineapple. That is peel inclusive. The pineapple fruit is rich in vitamins and minerals.

Pour zobo leaves..Cloves..Ginger(blended  grated or pounded )and d pineapple peel into a cooking pot
Add water above d level of items in d pot
Stir all ingredients and cook for 40 minutes
Bring down from d fire and allow to cool
Sieve out d water with a sieve
Strain again with a cloth sieve
Add 2 to 3 cups of water to ur desired taste
Add sweetener and stir till properly mixed
Pour into clean bottles and refrigerate

4 comments:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Aire the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Aire write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Aire instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drairehome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2347036740271. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had HIV I was told there was no cure except medication that can control it, I totally lost hope, all I could think was losing my life because I was so depressed and confused about the whole situation , few weeks ago I read about Dr Ojie natural herbal medicine which was guaranteed, I ordered the medicine after using it for 2 weeks I went for test and I tested negative I am so excited to share my testimony thank you so much dr Ojie you can also contact dr Ojie via WhatsApp or call +2349015357322 Email doctorojie1@yahoo.com OR doctorojie@gmail.com, Dr ojie also have medications for, Kidney failure ,Herpes 1/2, CANCER, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Hepatitis A/B, chronic pancreatitis, Emphysema, COPD (Chronic , Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), asthma, Acute angle-closure Glaucoma, Diabetes, CHRONIC PANCREATITIS thanks everyone God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed to cure Herpes Virus, i have tried and it worked perfectly, contact {{ Robinsonbuckler11 }} @ gmail. com,..............

    #CANCER,

    #DIABETES,

    #HIV

    #AIDS,

    #Herpes

    #Std

    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,

    #CANCER,

    #IMPOTENCE,

    #BARENESS

    #INFERTILITY

    #DIARRHEA

    #ASTHMA

    #SIMPLEX HERPES

    #GENITAL HERPES

    #COLDSORE

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...