Friday, June 2, 2017

D I A B E T E S!!!

Pls if u try dis remedy on urself or someone, pls try to share ur testmony. & pls if u dont test ur sugar level pls dont use any of dis drug bcs it can make ur blood sugar fall total & we are knws wat dat means. Any home remedy i post has bin tested and confirmed on my patient ( Am a registerd nurse & i practise a tradomedical), & none of d remedy has any repercautn nor side effect. Thanks.

D I A B E T E S!!!!!
Make a 5L of bitter leave juice by urself (pls dont blend, use ur hand to squecced it in a big bowl without adding any drop of water), reason y i said by urself is dat some people use to dillute it bfr selling it. Then go to local herbal seller, buy 5-10 snail shell (ikarawun igbin), put them inside black pot and put on fire to burn to ashe, (it can take a day to burn completely bcs it very hard to burn) use a stone to grind it inside same pot to powder, put it inside one bottle or plastic & cover it (it wil be vry heavy in hand), take 1full adult spoon with half cup of undilluted bitter leave juice in d a.m & p.m for gud 1mnth. Note: always check ur sugar level bcs we respond to drug faster dan each oda.

2. Alubosa aayu ( garlic) use a stone to crush it small, put it inside plastic, add coconut water (d water inside coconut not coconut milk), let it soakd for a whole day & starting taking it twice in a day

3. ABEERE (jst write d spelling down), use stone to crush it into pieces, put it inside plastic & add undilluted lemon juice to it, u can stat using it d following day. Twice in a day. Pls d first one is magic if u follow my instructn & i use to collect 70k frm my patient bcs am proud of it, lol. Tanx ma/sir.

Credit. Olakunle Oluwabunmi Olatundun

3 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had HIV I was told there was no cure except medication that can control it, I totally lost hope, all I could think was losing my life because I was so depressed and confused about the whole situation , few weeks ago I read about Dr Ojie natural herbal medicine which was guaranteed, I ordered the medicine after using it for 2 weeks I went for test and I tested negative I am so excited to share my testimony thank you so much dr Ojie you can also contact dr Ojie via WhatsApp or call +2349015357322 Email doctorojie1@yahoo.com OR doctorojie@gmail.com, Dr ojie also have medications for, Kidney failure ,Herpes 1/2, CANCER, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Hepatitis A/B, chronic pancreatitis, Emphysema, COPD (Chronic , Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), asthma, Acute angle-closure Glaucoma, Diabetes, CHRONIC PANCREATITIS thanks everyone God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed to cure Herpes Virus, i have tried and it worked perfectly, contact {{Robinsonbuckler11}} @gmail. com,....

    Acne
    Addison’s
    Allergy
    Alopecia Areata
    Alzheimer’s
    Ankylosing Spondylitis
    Anxiety disorders
    Aplastic Anemia
    Asthma
    Atopic dermatitis
    Autism
    Back Pain
    Bell’s Palsy
    Bronchitis
    Callosities
    Cancer
    Candidiasis
    Cardiac
    Cellulitis
    Cervical Spondylitis
    Chalazion
    Actinic Keratosis
    Athlete’s Foot
    Cosmetic Consultations
    Cold Sores
    Dandruff
    Dermatitis
    Eczema
    Genital Herpes
    Genital Warts
    Hair Loss
    Hives
    Impetigo
    Jock Itch
    Moles
    Nail Fungus
    Poison Ivy
    Post Treatment Concerns
    Psoriasis
    Ringworm
    Scabies
    Dermatitis
    Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
    Warts

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...