Thursday, February 22, 2018

PILE

For pile : go get 1 Bara (Egusi,melon ) 10 seeds of Abere , 2-3 bottles of 7up drink . Procedures : divide the Bara into 4 .take 1part and peel the skin and remove the seeds , cut into pcs .put them into empty 75cl Ragolis bottle, peel off the Abere seed back and grind add into the bottle ,then pour the 7up drinks into the bottle .allow to ferment for 3days . Dosage : Adults : 1table spoon 2ce daily . Children 1-13yrs 1tea spoon 2ce daily , if your condition is serious increase the dose by 1spoon .



I Was Wit Dis Problem For 6yrs I Took Many Drugs No way Until Meant Wit Dis Woman Who Told Me 2 Put 280 Red & Yellow Capsul In2 4 Litres Galon Of Water 2 Be Drinking 2day I Eat Anything Dat I Could Nt Eat Be4 Iike Salt

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...