Friday, October 20, 2017

Cure for impotence

ANONYMOUSLY SENT

This group is an awesome group good evening my people, I have come again to appreciate and thank everyone for your wonderful contribution towards my request last time, base on my hubby penis not standing up again, my doctors and native doctors in the house you people are amazing, you guys have done it, thanks to you all, thanks to Mrs Bouqui Ademola, God bless you for creating this wonderful group. For what I used for him was, small small carrot,native  pineapple, one apple, water melon,cucumber, cabbage, tiger nuts dabino, banana and water onions, blended them together, give him morning and night,Wow my hubby has bounce back, without me touching it, it stand like before lol, my little baby as I use to call it is healthy and well thanks to all of you, one love will continue to us cheers

lots  of banana,groundnuts, sour sop,avocado can help boost sperm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...