Wednesday, July 12, 2017

HOW TO ICE A CAKE

HOW TO ICE A CAKE
we have 3 types of icing
Butter cream
Royal
Fondant

How 2 make butter cream -:
In a bowl pour ur butter & sugar, mix well till it looks whitish & fluffy add flavour mix 2geda, add ur icing sugar mix well, add ur milk (optional)..mix well, put ur chosen colour mix well den u r gud 2 go 4 ur decoration
Pls note:- ur mixture must not b 2 tick nor watery, it must b able 2 stay on ur cake without falling off easily...

How 2 make Royal -:
Get d no of egg needed break 1 after d oda, carefully remove d egg white 4m d yoke coz u r using d egg white, whisk d egg white u av carefully remove till it looks like foam den add ur icing mix well til it looks like tuwo, add ur chosen colour & mix well den u r good 2 go 4 ur decoration

How to make fondant icing -:
In a bowl of lukewarm water (not hot water) pour ur gelatine mix well till der s no traces of gelatine powder,set aside for 5-10mins den get another bowl measure ur glucose & glycerin mix well den after d set aside gelatine s done mix d already mixed glucose & glycerine 2 d mixed gelatine mix 2geda very well, den gradually pour ur icing sugar mix well till it looks like chewing gum den get ur rolling pin or bottle (depending on d 1 u av ) transfer ur mixture 2 a clean table ,sprinkle some icing on d table b4 putting ur mixture den begin 2 roll out just like dat of chin chin .... Ensure dat it's not 2 tick nor 2 light.... Good luck
Note:- i decided not 2 put measurement bcos measurement of icing materials has 2 do with d size of d cake u want to ice....

Pls I welcome corrections, comments & addition... Tnx

Credit Abidoye Omowunmi

2 comments:

  1. Hi My name is 'Kristina Barret just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7 years with 2 kids we lived happily until things started getting ugly, a point where he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because i loved him so much didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and cast a return back spell on him... 48hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via: babaalikahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...