Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A GUIDE TO YOUR MENSTRAL PERIOD

COPIED..

...MENSTRUATION...
A GUIDE TO YOUR PERIOD
Your period, monthly visitor, menstruation. Whatever you
call it, most of us have to deal with it
every month. And it can be a little confusing. We
may not understand exactly what is happening. So
here’s what you need to know.
(1)WHEN DOES IT START?
Most girls see their period between ages 10 – 12.
Some get it much later even as late as age 16.
(2)HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
For most of us 3-5 days. But it can last as long as
7 days. If your period lasts longer than this you
should see a doctor or tell a trusted adult as this is
could be sign of something wrong.
(3)WHY THE PAIN?
Every month your body gets ready to carry a child.
It does this by thickening the walls of your uterus.
Then it releases an egg. When the egg is not
fertilized, that lining sheds.
This is what causes the bleeding. The pain comes because
sometimes your uterus
contracts when it sheds the lining. It is absolutely normal to
experience some pain.
(4)HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THE PAIN?
You can try exercise. A gentle walk sometimes
works. Hot drinks, like milk, can also help You can
also take a warm bath or put a warm towel on the
hurting area,. Try lying down for a while. For some girls the
pain is so bad, it stop them from doing everyday activities.
If this is case, you can visit a
clinic to get medication.
(5)CAN I GET PREGNANT DURING MY PERIOD?
Yes, you can totally get pregnant. It is possible to
experience ovulation before or even during period. If a
sperm comes in contact with an egg at a time like this you
can get pregnant.
(6)CAN MY PERIOD CAUSE A SHORTAGE OF BLOOD?
A normal period is around 3 table spoons of blood.
That’s not enough blood to put you in any danger.
(7)DOES MY PERIOD PREVENT ME FROM CARRYING OR
DOING NORMAL ACTIVITIES?
The answer is no. Your period is not an illness. When it
comes you can still do the normal things you enjoy doing.
Go to school, go to the market,
ride a bicycle, run, jump, even dance.
(8)DOES MY PERIOD MAKE ME UNCLEAN?
Your period is absolutely normal. Every girl
experiences it. Some religious and cultural believes
exempt girls from participating in certain activities during
their period. However, this doesn’t make you unclean. It is
not something to be embarrassed
about. Do you have other questions about your period?

Credit Steph Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Hi My name is 'Kristina Barret just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7 years with 2 kids we lived happily until things started getting ugly, a point where he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because i loved him so much didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and cast a return back spell on him... 48hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via: babaalikahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...