Friday, May 18, 2018

CURE FOR INFECTION (drink)

My people,my people,
 I Will like to share a remedy i got from another group with you all, its tested and believe me its a miracle drink, doing wonders, the testimonies i keep getting is so good i can't keep it to my self.

What you need.
 Fresh Ginger
  Garlic
  Clove
  Fresh tumeric
Qty of ingredients depends on the qty of clean water.

 Peel the ginger, garlic and tumeric, Pound it a little, then transfer it to any big Eva bottle water and keep for 3days..then it Should be taken in the morning, afternoon and night, an  hour before you eat.

This remedy works as a
-Strong Antibiotics
-Reduction of belly fat, big stomach,waist.
-detoxification
-Infections & itching.
-General Well-being and so much more.

❌Not suitable for children or Nursing mothers or people on medication pls.
❌Not suitable for aged people with health challenge, hypertension,diabetics,ulcer, pls consult you doctor first.

And please don't forget to share your own testimonies, as this will encourage others.
👇👇👇
You can get this items from those Mallam who sell spices or women who sell Zobo drink ingredients.




1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

CABBAGES FOR PAIN

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE THE HEALING WONDERS OF CABBAGE LEAF So it seems cabbage leaves 🍃 are not just for eating! In addition to being ...